Thursday 19 January 2012

2012

Well here it goes, having not really taken to the blogging thing first time round, I am trying again.  My new years resolution is to blog more than I did in 2011...............Yipee! Cracked that one already, as I didn't post anything at all in 2011, this post officially means I have suceeded, even if it did take me until 19th Jan to do it!! (poor I know, but still sucess in my book!)

Suppose now I need to set a new target?  Better keep it simple, I like baby steps!!!  I think "make 12 posts during 2012" is good enough for now, don't you?

I have done a couple of things to try and help me keep on track with it all:

1) I've joined a team on UKscrappers, which will hopefully means that I will have more scrapbook layouts which I can post on her and comment on.
2) I am going to try and do the 365+1 photo challenge, also on UKscrappers, which involves taking a photo each day based on a prompt given.  I know I'm a bit late starting, and even now haven't worked out properly how to upload photos from all of my cameras, so it may be some time coming!
3) I have done one of those pay it forward type thingys on facebook where you promise to make something handmade for the first 5 people who comment on your status.  So hopefully this will give me some more things that I can share on here.

Well, here goes then, lets see how long it lasts this time!!! If you've got any more suggestions on how to keep myself blogging, then let me know, all help gratefully received!

No comments:

Post a Comment