Friday 27 January 2012

Day 24 - Motion & Day 25 Motionless

Yes, I'm behind.  There's  nothing new there!!  But I have actually got the last 4 days photos done, I've just decided to upload them slowly........... Well I've got to get my post total up some how!!!

Today is a day for celebration for several reasons, the main one being, that my Mum went for a follow up appointment today after having lip cancer removed, and got the good news that they have got it all, and she will not need any radiotherapy etc!!!  Praise the Lord.

The second (very small celebration in comparisson!!) I am at post number 6 for the year, which is half way to my next target!!!!

Anyway, here is my photo for Day 24 - Motion (Well actually it's 2 photos!)



And here is my one for motionless, kind of prompted by the motion one.....Can you tell?

My Mum would be horrified if she knew there were photos of her sink on the internet.  Good job she hasn't got a clue how to use the computer then!!



Hope you have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment