Saturday 28 January 2012

Day 26 - Free Choice, and Day 27 Amazing

There is a real danget that I might be up to date again!! I know it wont last for long, but I can enjoy it while it does!

Anyway here are my offerings:

Day 26


As I've already siad, I'm currently staying at my Mums, and they have an amazing amount of birds in their garden, and I love sitting in the lounge watching them.  We don't get many in our garden (mainly because I forget to put food out!!) so it is a joy to watch.

Day 27 - Amazing


My Mum has a collection of glass paperweights, and I am always amazed by the colours that swirl inside them, I think they are beautiful, and AMAZING


Right, off to find out what today's prompt is, and see if I can stay up to date a bit longer.  Although I'm trying to decide whether to pay a quick visit to the local quilting shop while I'm down at my Mum's, so may get destracted from photography!!

No comments:

Post a Comment