Saturday 28 January 2012

Day 28 - Fluffy

Well, I've made it, day 28 actually posted on day 28!! I'm impressed even if you're not.

I didn't get side tracked by the quilting shop, as I never got there.  I got side tracked by the 25% off everything in per una signs at Marks and Spencers instead.  I didn't buy anything, but I'm probably going back tomorrow with my credit card!!  (hoping my husband hasn't found my blog yet!)

Anyway, I was just thinking I would have to give up on the photo challenge for today, when I went into my makeshift bedroom at my mums (the study), to find that my Mum had left some fluffy pink bedsocks on my pillow, coz I'd commented earlier, that my feet seemed to always be out of the end of the duvet.  Perfect!  And that explains the dodgy photo of my pink bedsocked feet!!


And just to console myself after the lack of quilting shopping, I have found a quilt shop that just happens to be on my home next week, so may have to pay it a visit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment