Friday 15 October 2010

Pimp My Snack!!

I have been doing some preparation, and trial runs for some stuff that I am going to do in the Brownie pack that I have just taken over, and can you imagine how excited I was when I found out that one of the activites they can do towards one of the challenge badges was.........wait for it.............MAKING GIANT JELLY TOTS!!!

That has got to be one of the most awesome things ever.  Jelly Tots were great, but giant ones!



The whole task did almost end in total disaster though, as in my excitement, I missed the vital part of the instructions that said "line your cake tins with cake cases".  It took along time to get the very sticky jelly out of the metal tin!!! But on the second attempt they came out great.   I haven't actually tried eating one, I get the impression the thought might be better than the taste!!!  I just hope the Brownies enjoy making them as much as I did, not even sure they still make Jelly Tots??

No comments:

Post a Comment