Thursday 21 October 2010

Can't stop!

The images over at Crafty Purple Frog are so gorgeous that I can't stop.  Dinner is late again tonight!!  I'm still only starting out with the whole card making thing really ( other than a few dables years ago!), so I'm not really doing the images justice, so visit the blog and see what some of the DT have done with them.

Wish I had a bigger stash so I could add more stuff and not have to use so much pinl!.  Hopefully as I keep getting inspired by the wonderful DTs on these blogs, and the wonderful comments they make, I will get better and better

I am also entering this card for these challenges:

Pollycraft - Purple, green +one

7 comments:

  1. Don't sell yourself short - your cards are beautiful and believe me sometimes less is so much more (especially when it's time to decide what to use *lol*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image you have chosen to use. Less is sometimes best with an image which has alot of detail.

    Thanks for joining in with us on our very first challenge over on TCPF.

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT...you are doing just beautifully girl!!!
    thanks for joining us again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 Entries Wow you are speedy!!! Another beautiful card and these images really stand out just beautifully!! Thanks for joining our first challenge Love Chanelle xxxx

    Will be seeing another entry!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card, very pretty, thanks for joining us at pollycraft
    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are doing a fantastic job of these cards you are certainly doing the images justice hun & we are all def enjoying looking at them. I will tell you a ickle secret....our dinner is late most days as a result of my crafting lol. Another beautiful creation hun.
    Thankyou for joining us at our 1st challenge at Crafty Purple Frog, good luck.

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great card with the sheets, thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Purple Frog challenge hugs Pascale x

    ReplyDelete