Monday 18 October 2010

Crafters Companion blog hop

I have just finished the crafters companion blog hop!! It's my first ever blog hop, and it was great fun.  I'm fairly new to card making, and so my creations are not so great yet (even though I'm really proud of them!) so it was great fun to visit all the different blogs and look at some of the inspiration for using the new stamp sets by crafters companion.  Here's the link if you fancy a go.  There's a great prize on offer too!!!

http://craftercompanioninfo.blogspot.com/2010/10/crafters-companion-swalk-blog-hop.html#comments

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emma, Thanks for entering my LOTV blog candy. I will pop back later with the instructions on how to add a link to your sidebar.

    Lisa x

    PS: Glad you enjoyed the Crafter's Companion blog hop :o)

    ReplyDelete