Tuesday 19 October 2010

Addicted

Well, now I'm addicted to card challenges, the only problem being I keep getting side tracked, and then forget which challenge I was doing a card for!!!  I have found some great challenges, but then start looking at the links, and the blogs of the other entrants, and then find more challenges and interesting things, then find more links................... I think you get the picture.  Then I go off an make the card I'd thought of, but then come back to try and find the challenge I was entering, and the whole process starts again, link.....link.......link.....!!!!!  Before I know it, it's 6.45pm and I have done nothing but search blogs all day!

Anyway, here is my entry that I've done today, and I have at last found the challenge I was entering it for on Sunday Sketch and Stamp

I'm not very good at listing what I've used, as most of it is just stuff I've bought on impulse and put in my stash.

2 comments:

  1. Great card with fab colours. Thanks for playing along this time with SS&S. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet :)
    Thanks for joining us at SS&S.
    Mira =)

    ReplyDelete